- 40″ Full HD Smart TV
- Anti-allergenic bed linen
- biologically valuable clay plaster
- Cosmetic mirror
- Desk with LAN connection
- dimmable hotel room lighting
- ecological 7 zones comfort mattress
- Hair dryer
- Rain shower shower with coloured light
- Surface heating/cooling and ceramic floor
- trennt WC
- Ventilation system with pollen filter
- Window to tilt
- WLAN 50MBit/s (free of charge)
8th to 10th floor
Our panorama rooms are located on the 8th to 10th floor of the Aquaturm and offer a spectacular view of the old town of Radolfzell, the Hegau volcanoes and the Swiss Alps during foehn.
On the 8th floor, at a height of 22.5 metres, there are 2 spectacular and compact panoramic rooms, which, as a special feature, can be converted into a two-room apartment with its own balcony if required. Both rooms are 360° glazed with panoramic windows and have a rainshower shower with coloured light.
The two exclusive panoramic rooms each offer an area of 20 m² and a 16 m² balcony.
On the 9th and 10th floors, at a height of 25.5 and 29.0 metres, there are 4 cosy, compact panoramic rooms. All rooms are glazed with panoramic windows and have a rainshower shower with coloured light.
All rooms can also be booked for single use!